CRM Marketing Manager
New York, NY
The Marketing Manager, Media Strategy, helps plan and execute paid acquisition marketing campaigns to drive subscriber growth across direct to consumer online and offline marketing channels for CBS All Access.
• Work with cross-functional teams to strategize and execute acquisition marketing campaigns to drive CBS All Access subscriber growth across direct to consumer online and offline marketing channels including Paid Social, Paid Search, Paid Display and Paid affiliate channels.
• Partner with internal media team to plan and optimize performance marketing spend across paid media channels and initiatives to ensure CBS All Access and CBS app marketing goals are met
• Analyze tests and make recommendations for future testing/optimization across paid channels (testing marketing variables including offer, copy/messaging, targeting and segmentation, and creative).
• Perform post-campaign analysis of performance marketing campaigns to drive and improve strategy
• Be a champion for following design standards and web procedures to ensure high online engagement with our creative through the purchase flow, from the up-front marketing, landing page, order form, thank you page and confirmation page.
• Advocate for decision making backed by data and uses multiple data sources from tech stack, external partners and internal resources
• Liaise with media channel owners, creative team, platform/vendor partners and key internal marketing partners to implement practices across paid media tactics using CBSi first and third party data to inform decisions while staying true to CBS All Access brand
• Analyze metrics on an ongoing basis to ensure that campaigns are maximizing return on ad spend - focus on finding and driving high quality CBS All Access subscribers and CBS app users as determined by lifetime value
• Work across teams to understand & map out customer journeys and media touchpoints across devices and platforms.
• Help manage the performance marketing budget and expenses, and subscriber forecasting, working closely with Director.
• Seek and develop innovative testing ideas and strategies that use found opportunities as well as changes in technology and consumer behavior.
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• Bachelor's degree
• 4+ years direct marketing experience required, minimum of 3+ years digital marketing experience
• Experience driving paid revenue from a subscription product highly preferred, specifically online subscription experience highly desirable
• Track record for successfully driving digital audience/customer growth and revenue through paid media on both desktop and within mobile apps
• Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities, particularly in customer segmentation and modeling
• Strong project management and interpersonal skills, with ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities.
You might also have -
• MBA a plus!
• Experience with multi-touch attribution
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Self-motivated and results oriented with a high regard for attention to detail
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site