Software Developer - Apple
Seattle, WA US
Hulu’s Product team is seeking a Director of Strategic Device Integrations who will be an exceptional addition to our Product Leadership team. As a Director at Hulu, you will lead a multi-discipline team of product managers and technical account managers to build the roadmap for device integrations and experiences as well as service integrations at Hulu. You will work with internal partners to align priorities, resources, and budgets, and drive significant advances in viewer engagement and retention at Hulu. The ideal Hulugan should be able to build a talent pipeline, mentor Product Managers at all levels, foster innovation, creating a healthy environment for all team members to grow with high humility, collaboration and integrity. Influence and team building skills are crucial for the success for this position. A customer focused product leader with a high entrepreneurial spirit with a consistent record of operating nimbly with a high-risk tolerance is a perfect match for this role!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Build and manage a multi-year roadmap for the devices Hulu supports, services that we integrate with, and align those to our business goals.
• Foster and sponsor innovation in our product line to both use our existing device platform capabilities and identify new opportunities that will accelerate growth and engagement for Hulu with users.
• Identify trends and opportunities for better performance and faster development on devices that Hulu currently supports.
• Partner with our marketing, technical, and finance leaders to identify, scope, and deliver on new opportunities.
• Collaborate with and other product leaders to make Hulu a must-have entertainment experience.
• Build a sustainable talent pipeline and grow healthy, creative, empowered and autonomous product teams.
• Lead our technical account team handling our interaction with our device partners.
• Frequent travel between Seattle and Santa Monica, up to once per month, will be required.
WHAT TO BRING
• Proven experience and success in driving and building compelling experiences that run across multiple devices
• Deep passion for TV and Movies and the experience people have with each
• Clear history of crafting and delivering on multi-year product strategy and roadmaps that resulted in recognized innovation in the industry
• 10+ years preferred of product management experience responsible for the design, development and launch of successful consumer internet products and/or applications on devices
• 7+ years of managing product teams with a proven track record of developing talent including 3 years of multi-level management
• Experience working in both highly agile environments as well as large product development efforts
• Ability to interact with a diverse set of technical and non-technical partners
• Ability to plan, set expectations, make and meet commitments
• Ability to solve sophisticated problems through analytics and data-driven approach to decision making
• Strong leadership skills to prioritize competing opportunities, balance market needs with business priorities, drive detailed trade-offs and articulate the rationale behind decisions
• Technical background - CS, CE, EE (preferred)
• MBA (preferred)