Universal Music Group
What We're Looking For:
A proven leader and relentless champion of the NBC10 and Telemundo62 brands. An experienced marketing visionary who will lead our branding and strategic marketing efforts for both English and Spanish-language audiences in the country's #4 market. NBC10 & Telemundo62's next Vice President of Brand and Strategic Marketing is someone who loves collaboration, creativity and strategic execution across all platforms. Most importantly, this person will lift our team to higher heights and greater performance.
Here You Can:
• Be a Leader - Direct, motivate, and inspire the branding and strategic marketing team of producers, editors, and graphic artists.
• Create your Vision – Develop promotional campaigns and emotional connections that resonate with Greater Philadelphians who get their news through television, online, and mobile devices.
• Develop and Execute a Bold Strategy – Leverage market intel to develop the team and build a bold strategy to ensure that every aspect of NBC10 and Telemundo62 delivers on our brand promise.
• Spread the Word – Conceptualize, produce and strategically schedule on-air promotion that amplifies our commitment to Breaking News, Weather, Investigative, Consumer, Community, Network and Syndication.
• Partner with Sales – Manage production and marketing needs for the sales department and external clients while collaborating with other station leaders on implementing a station-wide branding and marketing plan.
• Bachelor's degree required.
• Minimum 10+ years of experience in a local television station environment.
• Experience in a leadership role within a creative marketing/production function required.
• A high-character performer who brings integrity, trust, and leadership to the role
• Big picture thinker who understands research, strategic plans, and the role creative partnerships/innovation play inside those strategies.
• Previous experience developing multi-platform promotional campaigns (on-air, online, mobile, digital, etc.).
• An active listener with high EQ.
• Talented writer and producer including the ability to create concepts in support of marketing goals and objectives, while entertaining and engaging the consumer.
• Ability to work at a fast pace, managing multiple projects and meeting all deadlines.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site