WJW is seeking Vacation Relief Technicians to work in our Engineering department. The VR Technician positions are temporary (up to 39 weeks), with a minimum 40 hour workweek.
• ENG/Production field acquisition with Sony cameras, Dejero bonded cellular.
• Editing with Adobe Premiere, BitCentral Systems.
• Master Control/Media Prep operation.
• Technical Director (Ross Overdrive).
• Control room audio, studio camera operation and maintenance of all broadcast equipment.
• Must have at least a high school education; College degree preferred.
• Minimum of 1 year relevant work experience.
• Willingness to be trained on additional engineering skills as needed.
• Valid driver's license.
• Ability to lift at least 50 pounds.
• Available to work any shifts, including weekends and overnights.
• Ability to work with others under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Nexstar Media Group is America's largest local television and media company with 197 full power stations (including partner stations) in 115 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation. Nexstar's platform delivers exceptional local content and network programming to inform and entertain viewers, while providing premium, scalable local advertising opportunities for advertisers and brands across all screens and devices. Learn more at www.Nexstar.tv.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Nexstar Media Group is America’s largest local television and media company with 196 full power stations (including partner stations) in 114 markets addressing nearly 63% of US television households and a growing digital media operation.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site