Project Manager - Core Engineering
Moving Picture Company
London, EN GB
With offices all over the globe, MPC is one of the world's leading visual effects (VFX) studios, creating award-winning high-end VFX for film, episodic and advertising. We're currently hiring for our real-time team in London working on applying real-time solutions to all aspects of film production – from previz and virtual production to vfx post-production.
At the heart of Genesis (our Virtual Production tool set) is our system for accurate synchronizing, recording and playback of everything that happens on-set during shooting. This involves a wide range of hardware running at different frame rates - multiple Unity instances, AR/VR controllers, motion capture systems, motion bases, camera control rigs, led walls, etc. We're looking for a senior engineer to support and extend this collaborative multi-user software stack. The ideal candidate write solid and efficient code and has a strong understanding of asynchronous workflows, networked applications and data serialization.
Skills and Experience
• Excellent software developer
• Strong C++
• Experience with C#
• Experience with Python
• Experience with real-time systems
• Experience with networking (RabbitMQ is a plus)
• Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Highly committed and able to work independently and as a team.
• Positive attitude towards learning, sharing and mentoring.
• Extremely organized with good communication skills and an excellent attention to detail.
• Deadline orientated and ability to remain calm in a fast-paced and highly pressure environment.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site