Burbank, CA US
CHARACTER TECHNICAL DIRECTOR / RIGGER (UNTITLED STAR TREK SERIES)
Overview and Responsibilities
• Work with each Lead Character Technical Director to create rigs for characters, sets, and props.
• Character Set-up/Rigging/Weighting/Skinning.
• Implementation of new tools and techniques using Mel scripting.
• Create and enforce hierarchy and pipeline solutions.
• In depth knowledge of IK and FK systems is required.
• Great aesthetic eye for skin weights is a must.
• The ideal candidate should be a generalist, able to jump from problems to solutions in short order.
• A great ''can do'' attitude and open-mindedness to non-traditional solutions is essential.
• We are looking for individuals who have extensive knowledge, experience and skill sets implementing the following into a Maya production pipeline.
• The Character Technical Director should have 2-4 years of industry experience in film, broadcast, and/or games (Not Mandatory).
Job Locations US-CA-Burbank
Job Type Full-Time Staff
Brand Nickelodeon Animation