Vice President Of Software Development, Quality Engineering
Seattle, WA US
The 'Living Room' team at Hulu is responsible for building our modern '10-foot' UI that runs on a number of popular streaming-media devices like the Xbox, PlayStation, Roku, and Fire TV, to name just a few. We're passionate about building the best TV-watching experience for our users in the living room and we want you to help us do it! Your work will directly impact millions of consumers, their experience with our service, and Hulu's business. What will the future of television look like; and will you be a part of it?
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Work closely with client developers and engineering leadership to create best-of-class, delightful TV-watching experiences.
• Build the platform and components required for our client developers to provide new product features and initiatives at scale.
• Collaborate with other developers to deliver a modern Hulu client to Roku, Xbox, Fire TV, PlayStation, and other streaming-media devices.
• Expand the Hulu client footprint to more devices throughout the world.
• Utilize data to reinforce and refine the value of our client platform and ensure that we are providing the best development experience possible.
WHAT TO BRING
• 6+ years of experience in web or application development and strong programming language and scripting skills.
• A deep understanding of computer science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, etc.).
• In-depth knowledge of web-service and application architecture.
• Independence, the ability to work towards results, and an eagerness to learn new technologies and solve novel problems.
• Excellent communication and cross-team collaboration skills.
• Knowledge web development frameworks such as: React, Ember, or Angular.
• Experience developing user interfaces in a large and organized codebase is a plus.
• Experience developing for Xbox, Roku, Fire TV, or similar devices is also a plus.
• Strong experience with Scrum methodology.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site