Sr Financial Analyst
New York, NY US
This role will support the Director & SVP in building long range plans that looks across programming, finance and research to achieve network goals and year-over-year growth while minimizing financial impact.
• Supports Director & SVP in building long range plans that looks across programming, finance and research to achieve network goals and year-over-year growth while minimizing financial impact.
• Helps package strategy and content plans into summaries and/or presentations.
• Monitors network schedules to identify counter-programming and cross-promotional opportunities.
• Provides guidance and analysis for scheduling operations, programming insights, and acquisition decisions for TBS, TNT and truTV.
• Helps establish and track windowing strategies of content across internal networks and HBO Max.
• Works closely with finance on budget and amortization needs.
• Collaborates with research team to compile, analyze and interpret Nielsen data for ad hoc and recurring assignments.
• Assists in the analysis of inventory and content needs for annual budget and long-range planning.
• Assists with building out long-term schedules in scheduling tools (Scarlett and DaVinci) for long-range planning purposes.
• Works with MIS on developing tracking tools and maintaining tools.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of network scheduling or programming experience, which can include internships
• 4 year degree or equivalent experience required
• Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
• Fluent in programming measurement metrics
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Excel and PPT
• This role requires a confident, collaborative, self-starter with a positive attitude and a great deal of personal motivation
• Strategic Thinker
• Ability to handle many projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
• Organized and detail-oriented
• Ability to work long hours, some evenings, and weekends as job deadlines require
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands