Atlanta, GA US
Studios Camera (Temporary)
Turner Studios is an in-house creative production organization designed to support nearly every aspect of the fan experience on behalf of Turner's brands, including TBS, TNT, truTV, Cartoon Network, [adult swim], Boomerang, CNN, Great Big Story, Turner Classic Movies, Turner Sports, Bleacher Report, and more.
Our teams of artists and craftspeople work closely to produce a huge variety of content and fan experiences each year, primarily from our 300,000-square-foot facility in midtown Atlanta.
For more on who we are and what we do, check out this virtual tour: https://f.io/0yGMF6iF
Turner Studios is always looking for temporary hires. We are actively recruiting for the following positions regularly and are interested in hearing from qualified candidates who are available to work on a temporary basis. If you are qualified for this position, you are encouraged to apply and detail your experience and the positions for which you would like to be considered.
All camera positions must be able to take and execute direction and offer the show Director pleasing camera shots with crisp focus good picture frame composition. Ability to work in a team environment is important.
• Studio Pedestal/Hand Held Camera Operator:
Operate studio pedestal or hand-held television camera in a live, multi-camera television studio production.
• Jib/Camera Crane/Technojib Operator : Operate CamMate camera jib in a live, multi-camera, switched television studio production.
• Steadicam Operator : Operate Steadicam in a live, multi-camera, switched television studio production.
• Arena Link Camera Operator:
Operate NBA Arena remote controlled Robo Arena cameras and remote-controlled interview camera carts for live television studio production.
• Studio Pedestal/Hand-Held Camera Operator : 4-5 years as camera operator in a live, multi-camera, switched studio television production.
• Jib/Camera Crane/Technojib Operator: 4-5 years as a CamMate camera jib operator in a live, multi-camera, switched television studio production.
• Steadicam Operator: Prefer Steadicam certified/trained operators that has 4-5 years of live, multi-camera, switched television production experience.
• Arena Link Camera Operator: 4-5 years of ROBO video camera operator experience in a live, multi-camera television studio environment.
• Excellent verbal communication, problem solving skills and ability to work in a team environment are important elements to success in this position.
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site