Title Operations Project Manager
As a regional entertainment channels team, we are responsible for the operation of 5 of Asia's leading general entertainment channels: FOX, FOX Life, FOX Crime, FX, Disney Kids Channels to deliver the best of premium dramas, comedy, reality shows, global award shows and exciting original productions.
Aimed at viewers who demand the very best in western entertainment across Asia Pacific, our channels are available in over 94 million homes, reaching 17 countries and territories across Asia including: Brunei, Cambodia, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, Myanmar, Papua New Guinea, The Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
We are looking for a driven individual who has a passion for TV entertainment and pop culture. To be successful in this role you will be meticulous, planning and scheduling promos in order to drive audience engagement.
• Guide the traffic & presentation team in promo schedule planning
• Oversee insertion of on-air promotions and presentation elements in the traffic system
• Strategize, construct, and schedule daily channel transmission logs
• Liaise with Ad Sales team on commercial bookings and materials
• Coordinate on-air promotion campaigns
• Support the team's daily channel operations
• Able to mentor and supervise a team
• At least10 years' experience in promo and presentation
• High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint applications
• Knowledge of scheduling systems
• Close attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
• Ability to multitask in a fast paced work environment
• A good team player with professional drive
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Thrives under pressure and enjoys working in a high-intensity environment and able to meet tight deadlines
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Southeast Asia) Pte. Limited, which is part of a business segment we call Media Networks.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site