Sr Full Stack Web Engineer
Remote / Virtual
The Video Operations team is responsible for supporting the video delivery and architecture of VOD and Live content streamed on over 15 platforms. Video Quality Assurance is an extremely important aspect of the team's success.
We are looking for a Director, Video Quality Assurance who performs as a strong leader that can juggle multiple projects at once and keep the product performing at a high level. This role will be responsible for overseeing the video QA of every platform for domestic and international apps and sites. The ideal candidate will work with senior level management to determine video product and feature launch dates.
• Manage video QA team, including the QA roadmap & the teams technology stack
• Work with product owners and team stakeholders to review new features and create comprehensive test plans
• Develop the test vision, identifying critical success factors and aligning division / stakeholders
• Work with video operations and engineering teams to QA and approve major technology and workflow changes
• Partner and communicate with stakeholders to ensure the team is providing high value, test-related services
• Own and drive the overall automation strategy for Video QA workflows
• Refine the team workflow processes and regression documentation
• Delegate assignments, deadlines and ETAs to the team
• Perform as a resource and subject matter expert for Video QA questions
• Recruit, develop, coach and motivate the Quality Assurance team members
• Additional other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Scope and develop QA automation to improve testing time
• Build out a QA lab and hardware library to support the growing needs of the company
• Revisit the overall process as well as recommend and implement changes as needed
• Oversee the testing and release of major upcoming architecture projects
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• 5+ years of QA management or lead experience
• Bachelor level degree or equivalent experience
• Have worked as a part of an Agile Scrum team
• Extensive knowledge of the Scrum process
• Experience with automation and using various automation frameworks
• Knowledgeable of ticketing and network capture software, such as Jira, Charles, Wireshark, logcat, etc.
• Previous experience building highly efficient Quality teams
• Metric driven; create and manage KPI's
• Have Quality and customer focus
• Experience with testing and pulling logs from a wide range of mobile and OTT devices
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of ViacomCBS as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site