Senior Distributed Systems Engineer - Telemetry
Los Gatos, CA
We're looking for an engineering leader for the team that builds the UI for the member experience at netflix.com. Millions of people use netflix.com every day and we're passionate about building experiences that connect our members to movies and TV shows that they will love.
More about you:
You've probably held a number of different leadership positions over your career. Right now, you're looking for a role that lets you be a key leader in strategic business initiatives while setting technical strategy for your team. You can apply good judgment to software engineering challenges. You set high standards and have demonstrated the ability to build and lead a high-performance team. You also enjoy building relationships with others in a highly visible, cross-functional role.
What you will do:
• Lead large, cross-functional projects for complex product development efforts
• Partner with product managers and designers to find new ways to delight our members
• Drive the evolution of our web architecture
• Champion inclusion and foster a sense of belonging for the team
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
• A history of hiring and managing a high-performance engineering team
• Demonstrated experience with UI technologies for the web
• Passion for using experimentation and data to find new ways to delight users
A few words about the company and the team:
This is a great time to be at Netflix! We continue to grow around the world and we believe that our culture of Freedom and Responsibility enables us to do our best work. The organization is flat, and process is minimal. If you want to learn more about what it is like to work at Netflix, our culture doc is worth a read.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site