Sports Reporter / Host
St. Louis, MO
Entercom-St. Louis/KEZK-FM 102.5, KYKY-FM Y98FM, and KNOU-FM 96.3 has an immediate opening for a Program Director. The Program Director will be responsible for leading and managing all aspects of the radio stations' brand appearance, including on-air content, events, promotions, contesting, and digital presence. Applicants should have proven leadership and management skills and experience, strategic thinking skills with the ability to communicate a clear vision, motivate and inspire those around them. Experience with talent coaching, event management, copy writing, a deep knowledge and understanding of branding/imaging and effective digital engagement are required and creative is mandatory! Applicants should have at least five years of programming experience, understand PPM audience measurement, FCC rules and regulations, have the ability to work hand-in-hand with Sales to develop new and existing business and programming opportunities, meet deadlines, and have fun.
• Plan and oversee the on-air experience of the station, including programming, music, production, and personalities
• Attract and grow audience share, ratings, and revenue
• Direct on-air talent and digital team to grow social media/website presence in ways that enhance the user experience
• Work with sales team to develop new revenue generating
opportunities for new and existing partners
• Coordinate with programming and sales staff to plan and execute marketing, promotions, events, and image campaigns
• Identify, recruit, manage and coach on-air talent and producers
• Relationship building is a Must - having relationships with promoters, labels, etc.
• Direct and monitor stations programming and activities in conformance with FCC rules and regulations, Company policy and applicable Federal, State and Local laws
NO PHONE CALLS, PLEASE.
• AC formats, preferred
• Experience using Nielsen PPM analysis tools to gather and analyze ratings data and then make informed business decisions based on them
• Working knowledge of music scheduling software (Music Master) and automation (Wide Orbit)
• Ability to multi-task and capable of working with specific deadlines, highly organized and comfortable delegating responsibility
• Flexible, creative, and innovative in using technology to deepen listener and client relationships
• Ability to manage and motivate staff in addition to working well as a member of a team
• Knowledge of Federal, State and Local contesting rules and regulations
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required
First/Mid Level Officials and Managers
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site