Manager - Site Reliability Engineer, Core
Los Gatos, CA US
The Delivery Engineering team at Netflix is building Spinnaker, our Continuous Delivery platform that is facilitating Netflix in delivering billions of hours of movies and TV shows per month to more than 130 million accounts globally. The ability to rapidly and confidently deploy the code that directly affects the Netflix experience is a huge competitive advantage. Whether it's an internal tool, a new recommendation algorithm, or changing the UI to showcase Stranger Things, teams across Netflix rely on Delivery Engineering's Continuous Delivery platform to make it happen.
We are looking for senior software engineers to join our Delivery Engineering team. We're eager to talk to you if you're passionate about building software that enables developers to deploy code to production, would like to be involved in the open-source community, and love working with and developing the latest technologies.
What you will do:
• Work on Spinnaker, Netflix's Continuous Delivery platform.
• Help us design and execute on major new initiatives like Managed Delivery.
• Develop features for delivery and pipeline workflows for multiple cloud providers.
• Coordinate and scale the evolving build and cloud deployment systems across all product development teams at Netflix.
• Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their needs and use cases for continuous delivery.
The skills we require:
• Strong experience with React.
• Great communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Experience deploying, operating and debugging server software.
• Desire to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
The skills we prefer:
• Passion for intuitive user interfaces, and the latest trends in web design.
• Experience with AWS, Kubernetes, or similar cloud computing environments.