Creative Services Director
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Seattle, WA US
WHAT TO EXPECT AS A SR. CREATIVE TRAFFIC MANAGER/PROJECT MANAGER
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic, self-starter that is looking for an opportunity to grow their career in a fun and fast-paced environment.
We are a dynamic and agile organization and we all contribute as a team in a variety of different ways. Those with an upbeat attitude and willingness to jump in where needed is essential. You must be extremely organized, comfortable managing creatives, detail-oriented and efficient, with the ability to keep track of multiple projects at the same time.
The creative traffic manager is responsible for the internal scheduling of work throughout the digital sales team. The creative traffic manager enters all tasks and projects entering the team, assigns a step-by-step schedule of completion to each of those tasks, and follows the project through from inception to completion. Understanding of project management software and a ticketing system is a must! Under the direction of senior management, the creative traffic manager coordinates movement of all tasks through all of digital sales groups.
Each day the creative traffic manager updates all resources with an active job list, expectations on completion and posts status updates with clients, when necessary. The creative traffic manager is the liaison between the design team and internal clients. They are also responsible for tracking and/or moving tasks and projects through the system from one step of completion to the next.
As changes in timing or scheduling take place, the traffic manager must be informed so an accurate schedule can be produced each day.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Planning and Intake
• Define the scope of projects in collaboration with sales managers and Senior Management
• Create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete project's
• Develop a schedule for project completion
• Enter detailed descriptions of project within Project Management Software (time allotted, resources, assets) related to that project
• Execute projects according to project plans
• Setup files to ensure that all project information is appropriately documented
• Monitor the progress of projects on a daily basis, making necessary adjustments and providing creative direction to ensure successful completion of the project is delivered on time
• Publish a weekly production status report to advise all departments of schedules and job status
• QA and review the quality of work as it is completed. This includes strong attention to detail, understanding layout, grammar, spelling, etc. prior to project reaching client
• Provide weekly reports and time tracking measurements to both client and resources to ensure that there is adequate time being used for retainer throughout the month
• Reviews any job change orders from internal clients and updates affected resources
• Report any problems affecting job quality, due dates and any unforeseen issues to client
• Ensure that project deliverables are on time, within scope, and at the required level of quality
• Evaluate the outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
• At least 7-10 years' experience working in a digital agency or equivalent
• Knowledge of project management and/or ticketing software
• Highly detail oriented
• Superior communications skills
• Ability to analyze and solve problems
• Experience managing workflow
• Proficiency working with MS Office, JIRA, PowerPoint, Adobe Creative Suite
• Email Marketing
• Digital Display Advertising
• Corporate & Executive Presentations
• Pitch Decks for Sales Organizations
Bachelor's degree in a related subject (design/project management) or equivalent experience.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site