Senior Researcher, Consumer Insights - Latin America
Mexico City, MX MX
You are a nimble, entrepreneurial production and project management expert. You thrive in a fast-paced environment that requires you to manage competing priorities amongst global, regional and local cross-functional stakeholders. You are a master at identifying the root cause of production/operations issues and have a repertoire of systems and/or workflows you've implemented to eliminate these. You fully understand creative strategy and positioning and are able to translate this into production needs. You are culturally curious and seek to learn from other global perspectives. Your personal values align with our Culture's values.
The Team & The Role:
Creative Marketing Production at Netflix is focused on developing and delivering high-impact creative campaigns at speed and scale. Our team gives life to marketing concepts around the globe and our expert local teams enable us to do so.
As Campaign Operations Manager, you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end process of Netflix Original Title Campaigns that originate from Mexico and NoLa (Colombia & Peru) markets.
What you'll do:
• Oversee the Mexico and Nola (Colombia/Peru) slate of Netflix Original campaigns by managing all production and planning of overall campaign timelines, project deliverables and resources.
• Lead and manage cross-functional communications and workflows, ensuring effective exchange of campaign information and asset deliverables.
• Partner with a team of operational producers responsible for managing production, localization, and trafficking of promotional materials. These include online and offline video, out of home, display, mobile and social creative assets.
• Oversee project management across a specific campaign to assure that we eliminate time sensitive bottlenecks and produce high-quality creative with appropriate velocity.
• Manage day-to-day escalations and troubleshooting of production issues.
• Oversee creative production scope, budget, and resources.
• Use data to inform production best practices, eliminating inefficiencies throughout our operational workflows.
• Fluency in spoken and written English is required.
• Expert knowledge of marketing campaign and localization workflows, deeply understanding the creative and production process for video, print/OOH and digital materials.
• Fluent in Video and Digital types and formats while understanding the fundamentals of asset management, servicing and ad trafficking.
• High competency and proven track record of project management for high profile global campaigns.
• Knowledgeable of the evolving advertising landscape, including exposure to/experience with digital marketing and media.
• Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel with geographically dispersed teams.
• Strategic thought partner and strong team player.
• Experience working in the advertising and/or entertainment industry is preferred.