Manager, Content Protection & Anti-Piracy
Warner Music Group
New York, NY US
With a legacy extending back over 200 years, Warner Music Group (WMG) today brings together artists, songwriters and entrepreneurs that are moving entertainment culture across the globe. Operating in more than 70 countries through a network of affiliates and licensees, WMG's Recorded Music division includes renowned labels such as Asylum, Atlantic, Big Beat, Canvasback, Elektra, Erato, First Night, Fueled by Ramen, Nonesuch, Parlophone, Reprise, Rhino, Roadrunner, Sire, Spinnin', Warner Records, Warner Classics and Warner Music Nashville. WMG's music publishing arm, Warner Chappell Music, has a catalog of more than 1.4 million musical compositions spanning every musical genre, from the standards of the Great American Songbook to the biggest hits of the 21st century. Warner Music Group is also home to WEA (Warner-Elektra-Atlantic), the pioneering distribution and marketing network, and ADA, the independent artist and label services company, as well as consumer brands such as Songkick the live music app, EMP the merchandise e-tailer, and UPROXX the youth culture destination.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join our innovative and highly sought-after Warner Music Artist Services team.
A little bit about our team:
Digital Operations is a cross-functional team that sits at the center of Warner Music Group within the Artist Services division. We build fan-focused and data-driven ecommerce stores and websites that deliver our artists' content to millions of fans around the world. We're the backbone of the marketing and ecommerce teams -- providing program and project management, production services, and full stack enterprise solutions while maintaining operational efficiency and scalability.
Why this could be your next big break:
The Associate Project Manager is a key part of the team and is responsible for leading, documenting, and managing complex and high-profile projects and creative campaigns across various channels. You will manage campaigns that will reach millions of music fans around the world and contribute to the success of some of the best and biggest artists. You'll work with a talented and data driven team of Project Managers, Digital Designers, UX Designers, Developers, CRM Managers, Email Production Specialists, and Digital Marketers. If you love music, technology, and the internet, this job is for you.
Here you'll get to:
• You will work with a project team to understand scope and requirements; review assets, timelines, guidelines, activities, and documentation.
• You will act as a scrum master to facilitate backlog grooming, sprint planning, sprint review, and sprint retrospective meetings
• You will monitor timelines and progress of projects to ensure efficient, on-time delivery of work while being able to assess and address any issues or concerns that may impact the success of the project.
• You will regularly and effectively communicate to cross-functional team members about project status.
• You will work with developers and engineers to assess, document, and resolve any technical challenges affecting websites and web platform.
• You will gather development/design requirements and manage scope creep through change control, phased delivery or other methods to ensure projects deliver on time and on budget.
• You will help delegate and prioritize tasks and responsibilities to development team.
• You will understand the user experience in each project and ensure the client request is fulfilled
• You will ensure that projects and campaigns are in full compliance with all company policies and standards.
Rockstar candidates have:
• You have 2 years of Project Management experience.
• You have an understanding of various Project Management methods: Agile, Lean, Kanban, and Waterfall.
• You have experience running scrum, sprint planning, sprint review, and sprint retrospective meetings.
• You have knowledge of project management tools (JIRA, Confluence, Gantt Charts).
• You have developed and written comprehensive project plans, production schedules, budget estimates and similar project artifacts.
• You have an understanding of creative and development processes
• You have excellent organizational and prioritization skills with ability to initiate and drive improvements.
• You have proven ability to motivate, support, and collaborate with various teams. You can easily work with everyone from digital designers to web developers to digital marketers.
• You have experience in excelling within fast-paced, high output environments.
• You have the ability to execute and manage multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines.
• You have excellent written and verbal communication, including strong editing, grammar, and proofreading skills.
• You have a keen sense of urgency and strong follow-up skills.
• You have experience using a content management system (CMS), such as Drupal or WordPress
It would be music to our ears if you also had:
• 2-3 years related experience in a digital, media, or software development organization
• Experience administering JIRA
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site