Financial Analyst II
Atlanta, GA US
Sr Dir, Global Procure to Pay (Accounts Payable)
This leadership position exists to identify, design, execute and leverage world class global processes, systems and methodologies providing consistency and alignment with business objectives.
This person will have overall responsibility for ensuring globally consistent Procure to Pay policies and processes as well as developing and maintaining systems and tools that drive critical analysis.
As Sr. Director, Global Procure to Pay (Accounts Payable) the individual in this role has accountability for defining and managing the achievement of goals and objectives for the areas of:
• Develop and execute strategies to improve Procure to Pay processes, policies and tools and implement metrics that measure performance against industry benchmarks to drive best in class procurement performance.
• Responsible for maintenance and delivery of a Global Procure to Pay technology road map, ensuring it remains continuously aligned to overall Procurement, Accounts Payable, Supply Chain and Enterprise business strategy.
• Identify new opportunities for technology and analytics to streamline, automate and improve Procure to Pay processes.
• Lead development of capabilities around data analysis, data cleansing and maintenance, model development, market intelligence and business analytics.
• Responsible for the oversight & compliance of Turner's Global Vendor Master Data Management program and related compliance including escheatment filing and 1099 Reporting.
• Responsible for leading P2P services centers in the US; EMEA; APAC and LATAM regions.
• Continue to recommend; develop; implement and lead strategies pertaining to our working capital efforts.
• Ensure compliance with all Financial Compliance Group; SOX and Internal Audit related controls.
• Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Procurement, or related field.
• MBA preferred
• A minimum 10 years' experience in procurement/supply chain in a multi-national/multi-division environment.
• A minimum of 7 years' leadership experience to include developing and leading a team.
• Experience in developing, implementing and/or working in a shared services environment a plus.
• Experience with executing large, corporate transformational projects and initiatives.
• Experience working in a large, global procurement environment, including work with best in class processes, tools and procedures (eg: Ariba; PeopleSoft; SAP, etc.)
• Demonstrated people leadership skills; developing direct reports and others.
• Position will require up to 20% travel (to New York and Internationally)
• The Perks
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands