Social Media Associate
Burbank, CA US
In this new role, the Growth Marketing Manager will be responsible for acquiring new audiences across multiple verticals through online and offline methods. T he successful candidate will have proven, hands-on experience scaling digital and social campaigns through an analytical and flexible mindset.
• In this new role, the Growth Marketing Manager will be responsible for acquiring new audiences across multiple verticals through online and offline methods.
• The successful candidate will have proven, hands-on experience scaling digital and social campaigns through an analytical and flexible mindset.
• Profitably acquire new fans/subscribers through digital advertising, social media, search engine marketing (SEM), and search engine optimization (SEO)
• Create the infrastructure needed for rapid growth across YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and other key or emerging platforms
• Partner with internal teams to develop and execute weekly, monthly, and quarterly growth strategies across media channels with the goal of maximizing acquisition while increasing LTV
• Own channel measurement; tracking, monitoring, and optimizing performance against KPIs (i.e. revenue generation, new subscribers across YouTube, Instagram and Twitter, Podcast subscribers, win-back lapsed subscribers, series awareness, content sampling, video views, and ticket sales)
• Contribute to the marketing experimentation roadmap, focusing on tests and analytics that surface new strategies to increase effectiveness and efficiency
• Develop and foster strong relationships with internal teams, channel partners, Warner Media digital teams, and media agencies
• 6+ years of experience in digital marketing at a direct-to-consumer or media company with an emphasis on acquisition, including hands-on experience in a paid social campaign management role
• Deep knowledge of digital acquisition marketing, digital media formats (ie. social video, podcast, gaming) audience targeting, social platforms, and paid media attribution
• Excellent data analysis skills and a test-and-learn mentality
• Hands-on experience in setting up, optimizing and scaling paid social campaigns
• Ability to build and foster strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external partners
• High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site