Localization Project Manager - India
The Product Creative Strategy team partners with content creators and distributors to define how their content is creatively represented on Netflix to members around the world.
Our purpose is to deliver the most compelling discovery experience through artwork, video, and copy to connect our millions of global subscribers to the content they love.
At its core, the Product Creative Strategist role is grounded in creative with a strong understanding of how the Netflix product works. The successful candidate will marry a strong passion for entertainment and visual storytelling with a hearty curiosity for innovation and data, to define the creative strategy for titles within the content slate in India - working closely with internal teams and agencies to develop assets (imagery, video, text) for touch points across the Netflix product experience. If you're a fan of Indian content, this is your chance to transform how Indian storytelling is presented and discovered by millions of members around the world.
Impact and success will be based on the ability to direct and produce high quality and compelling creative, and the dexterity to work seamlessly across numerous internal and external stakeholder teams. You will be required to build and maintain close partnerships with creative directors, agencies, studios and other cross-functional teams (Marketing, Content, Product) to define the creative look and feel of the India slate on Netflix. You will also be an ambassador for the member experience in India - connecting with Los Gatos-based Product and Innovation teams to be the voice of members and input to a pipeline of ongoing innovation research, testing and design that will go towards optimising the member experience for our subscribers.
A Typical Day Might Include
• Writing a creative brief that is grounded in data and insights derived from internal tools and partner teams.
• Working with internal and external stakeholders to source, direct and produce compelling imagery, video and textual assets.
• Effectively project-managing multiple title launches to ensure timely and accurate development, production and delivery of creative assets.
• Leading onboarding meetings with studio reps and agency partners to introduce Netflix product and product creative.
• Proactively learning about latest product innovation efforts and updating cross-functional partners on the latest product features, tests, and initiatives.
• Reviewing artwork performance metrics, analyzing winning trends, and determining a path for better creative.
• Exceptional communicator - ability to inspire and influence, and dexterity in presenting to large/ diverse audiences. Native or bilingual proficiency in speaking and writing in English and Hindi.
• Strong familiarity with business, digital media, and entertainment landscape in India.
• Strategic thinker with creative flare and project management skills: 7-10 years crafting world class creative strategy, spearheading creative direction and execution.
• Innately curious, thrives on gleaning insights from data, and able to identify creative opportunities in content and translate these into sharp creative briefs.
• Solid experience in working with creative agencies (creatives, designers, producers) and the ability to provide concise, clear, and actionable creative feedback/ direction.
• Proactive, fast, and flexible problem-solver with superb time, resource, and stakeholder management.
• Ability to interact meaningfully with people of diverse backgrounds, personalities and expertise (e.g. product engineer in Silicon Valley & creative executive in Hollywood).
• Passion and curiosity towards building great product experiences for everyone.
• Self-motivated leader and strong collaborator/ team player - with the ability to maintain calm, make good decisions and work with constant ambiguity.
• Understand, advocate, and embody the Netflix culture and team goals.
Please provide a link to your portfolio along with your submission. Only applications with an accompanying portfolio will be considered.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site