Director, Lifecycle Marketing
New York, NY US
BAMTECH Media, a subsidiary of The Walt Disney Company, is a global leader in delivering direct-to-consumer live and on demand video at scale. Residing within Disney's newly created Disney Streaming Services business unit, BAMTECH provides technology solutions for third-party clients to create custom over-the-top video experiences.
The Customer Acquisition team is tasked with driving new subscriber growth. The team is responsible for the planning, execution and optimization of user acquisition and performance marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate has a passion for the digital media landscape and understands the intricacies and unique attributes of every step in the marketing funnel. The successful candidate will bring a highly analytical, creative, and flexible growth mindset to the role, which will be critical to delivering breakthrough thinking for this channel.
• Implement paid search strategies to drive subscriber acquisition, conversion & efficiency
• Successfully apply paid search strategy within existing channels (i.e. AdWords, Bing, Gemini, Apple Ads)
• Contribute to strategy, campaign structure, optimizations, and ad copy development
• Continually optimize acquisition costs, return on ad spend, and overall engine, keyword and copy mix
• Expertise on campaign & bid management, keywords development, etc.
• Support ongoing landing page experimentation and testing
• Develop bidding strategy and rule development for efficient spending and optimization
• Recommend new paid search tactics, concepts, and approaches to inform broader marketing strategy
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic working environment, supporting new products/businesses supported by a proven large-scale media property
• 2+ years paid search experience
• Certification in AdWords and Bing preferred
• Hands on experience with DoubleClick suite (i.e. DoubleClick Search, DCM) preferred
• Must have experience with direct response campaigns
• Highly skilled in all Microsoft Office Products especially Excel
• Ability to strategically assess opportunities and make data driven decisions resulting in tangible improvements in performance
• Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
• A strong communicator with a can-do, positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done
• Sense of humor and desire to have fun!