Full Time Job
Fitness Content and Video Production Lead, All Out Studio
- Full Time
Hearst Magazines Media is looking for a Fitness Content and Video Production Lead to join the Product Studio team. You will have the opportunity to work alongside our editorial teams at Men's Health, Women's Health, Runner's World, Bicycling, Prevention, and our world-class instructors to assist with both video development and marketing for our fitness app All Out Studio. This is a great opportunity for someone with hands-on video production experience aspiring to become more involved in content strategy and marketing!
This role is temp to perm. We will consider candidates in both PA and NY.
The Product Studio's mission is to make our consumers' lives better by unlocking creativity, fueling their passions, and making the intimidating more approachable. We are a highly collaborative group that leverages data and insights to inform our creative approach. We're looking for an experienced and passionate content creator with experience and/or interest in content strategy to work closely with our family of instructors to create the next generation of on-demand fitness programming.
In this role, you will help oversee our overall on-demand fitness content strategy while supervising facets of the production process including talent outreach, planning, pre-production, shoots, and post-production. You will also be responsible for organizing photo, video, and editorial for marketing assets and promotion while working alongside our marketing group.
Please note: For consideration, resumes must be submitted in PDF format with a cover letter, salary requirements, and a link to a portfolio of work.
What You'll Do:
• You will assist with overall content strategy and development for fitness programming and marketing on the All Out Studio app, website, social media, etc.
• You will assist with developing world-class content while adhering to production budgets.
• You will collaborate with instructors and the Product Studio marketing team to drive user acquisition and retention.
• You will develop relationships with our existing instructors, while also leading outreach on new talent.
• You will serve as Producer on-set when shooting fitness programming including managing freelance production crews, directing instructors, acquiring wardrobe, scheduling hair and makeup.
• You will assist in making strategic programming decisions using data and feedback from our members.
• You will assist with establishing and maintaining the look and voice of All Out Studio across media channels.
• You will organize and prioritize workflow while editing multiple projects at once.
• You will be comfortable working with music libraries - choosing a creative direction and working with the editor to execute.
• You will request and manage video and lighting equipment if necessary.
Who You Are:
• You are experienced in managing production and post-production resources, both freelance and in-house.
• You have a strong passion for health, fitness, workout programs, techniques, etc. Experience in the fitness industry is a plus.
• You have experience creating content for apps and site content.
• You have ambition to grow and take on a more strategic content and marketing role. Prior experience with content marketing and strategy is preferred.
• You are familiar with ad formats, marketing copy, platforms, etc. i.e. Instagram Ads, Snap Ads, etc.
• You have a track record of owning and launching successful projects.
• You are a true collaborator and stellar communicator. You are able to effectively manage expectations with all parties involved in the production process with confidence and gravitas.
• You are transparent, able to remain calm in high-pressure situations, and have excellent problem-solving skills.
• You are strongly committed to quality and have the ability to adhere to an existing style and brand.
• You have strong knowledge of cameras, 4K formats, codecs, log color profiles, studio lighting, and audio recording.
• You have experience working in a Content Management System (CMS).
• You have experience in digital film or video development, production, and post/editorial end-to-end. Knowledge of Adobe Premiere a plus.
Hearst Magazines isone of the largest publishers in the world, with more than25 brands, including Cosmopolitan, ELLE, Esquire, Good Housekeeping, Harper's BAZAAR, Popular Mechanics, and O the Oprah Magazine. We reach more than 150 million people every month in the United States alone.
External Application Page
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site