Audience Growth and Engagement Manager
The Analyst, Digital Data is responsible for analyzing Telemundo's site, apps, and its presence on third party/social platforms (e.g. Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) with a focus on providing insights and recommendations that will contribute to the goals and success of the brand.
• Conducts detailed analyses on digital and social performance using proprietary and third-party analytics tools
• Compile data from Adobe Analytics and social platforms (Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) for daily, weekly, and monthly reporting
• Communicates insights and recommendations both verbally and in the form of reports/presentations to internal teams and senior management in a thoughtful and timely manner
• Develops internal and competitive benchmarks based on historical performance
• Manages recurring reporting and monitors key metrics based on the stakeholder's objectives/requirements
• Stays abreast of changing social media and digital media industry trends
• Supports key stakeholders with ad hoc analyses as needed
• Works under the direct supervision of the Sr. Manager, Cross Platform Analytics and is responsible for completing any other tasks as assigned by the supervisor
• Other duties and projects as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Sociology, Entertainment, Media, or related and a minimum of one year of research experience at a broadcast/cable network, agency, media research supplier or digital media company; alternatively, other experience grounded in strategic thinking and quantitative/qualitative consumer research, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Proficient written and verbal communications in English (including presentation skills)
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of digital metrics and the wider digital industry
• Experience of key digital & social media reporting tools (e.g. Adobe Analytics, comScore, Shareablee, ListenFirst, CrowdTangle, Facebook Insights, Facebook Creator Studio, Twitter Analytics, Twitter Media Studio, YouTube Studio, Nielsen Social)
• Demonstrated expertise and proficiency using Microsoft Office applications including advanced Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, and IF function) and PowerPoint
• Hands-on technical BI skills, ideally including experience using BI reporting tools (e.g. Domo)
• Experienced in the creation of audience-tailored presentations that tell a story convincingly
• English and Spanish (both written and verbal), preferred.
• Willingness to travel with short notice and on weekends
• Must be willing to work in the greater Miami, Florida area
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must be willing to work flexible hours including late and/or last minute scheduling changes in a 24/7 production work environment
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Must be available to work (whenever necessary for show production) early mornings, evenings, holidays and weekends
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
• Demonstrated strong analytic ability; critical thinker; fast learner; proactive problem solver
• Master's degree in related fields a plus
• Demonstrated relationship-building skills
• Clearly demonstrated ability to work in a self-directed environment, balancing multiple competing priorities on tight deadlines in high-pressure environment
• Accustomed to working in a team and collaborating with all levels within the organization
• Creative, detail oriented and highly organized
• Effective time management skills and exhibits attention to detail
• Hypothesis driven problem solving skills
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site