Digital Analytics Engineer
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Do you have a passion for digital media, a commitment for problem solving, and have an analytical mind? If so, look no further – Sinclair Digital is looking for a Digital Operations Associate to join our cross-country team of digital experts.
With over 200 properties across the country, Sinclair Digital supports the digital efforts of 160+ Local News and Entrainment stations (CBS, ABC, NBC, FOX, MyTV, CW) and 30+ Local and National Sports networks. This team is responsible for supporting the digital sales efforts and ad development for the company.
In this role, you will support, manage and traffic national campaigns and agency buys from all over the country. You will also assist in digital ad development and ad tech support for internal and external needs. All while learning from digital experts on your team and other media gurus from the Sinclair organization.
Simply put, this position is vital to our digital operations and growing digital landscape!
What you will do:
• Traffic and QA Digital Campaigns
• Monitor, Troubleshoot and Optimize Campaigns
• National and Programmatic Sales Support
• Report, Forecast and Analyze campaign Data and Sales
• Liaison for Creative Specs, Ad Templates, Ad Tech and more
What you have to bring to Sinclair:
• At least One Year Experience in Digital Media or Agency related advertising
• Attention to Detail, Independent and great Collaborator
• Top-notch Verbal and Written Communication Skills
• Skilled in Troubleshooting and Problem Solving
• Analytical Mind with Passion in Digital Media
• Working knowledge of Google Ad Manager or similar ad server platform and technologies
• Understanding of digital advertising Insertion Order formats and asset deliverables
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site