Manager Media Delivery
New York, NY US
Disney Streaming Services is offering an opportunity to join the Enterprise Tools Product team to help revolutionize the way Disney connects consumers across the globe. From content management to localization, from personalization to experimentation, these behind-the-scenes tools make Disney magic possible at a global scale and were vital in the success of the ESPN+ and Disney+ launches!
We are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced senior product manager to lead our efforts to create innovative and first-in-class content tools for curation, localization and experimentation. You will focus on defining the strategy and requirements for our homegrown set of tools that will power all of the Disney Streaming Services' global applications. You will partner with cross functional teams to lead our innovation efforts and continue to grow our business around the world.
The ideal candidate is collaborative, makes data-driven decisions, obsesses about the customer, forms strong yet loosely held opinions, and can build trust with all areas of the business. We value passionate product leadership that drives with discipline and attention to detail.
• Assume product leadership for the content tools from definition through technical delivery and iterative improvements
• Effectively support the engineering team throughout sprint cycles by proactively removing roadblocks that may impact quality of service and on-time delivery
• Manage a product throughout the product lifecycle from concept to launch and into operation mode
• Collaborate and coordinate with engineering, design, operations, product leadership, and analytics teams on objectives and business requirements
• Translate inputs and business needs into detailed product requirements documents and user stories for engineering teams to execute
• Assist and manage planning and development prioritization for engineering teams to ensure maximum value in deliverables
• Build relationships with stakeholders across the organization; understand and prioritize foundational needs across use cases and short and long term initiatives
• 5+ years of product management experience
• 3+ years of experience working with engineering teams
• Ability to succeed through ambiguity and create clarity from chaos
• Flexible in an ever-changing environment
• You have a strong interest in building internal-facing products and features
• You have experience using JIRA and other product and project management tools
• You've lead effective product sessions culminating in technical requirements ready for development
• You demonstrate a strong attention to detail, with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
• You know when to escalate issues expediently and accurately when blockers arise
• You have hands-on experience work with content management systems and/or localization systems
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site