Manager, Technical Logistics - Transportation
Freelance Producer - Sport, Olympic Games
PLEASE NOTE: This is a project / limited term position with an estimated duration of 1 month during Games Time, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
The Producer will work with the production team to deliver live and same day delay event coverage during the Olympic Games.
• Produce coverage of a specific sport or sports for the Olympic Games
• Prepare shows for broadcast, including but not limited to writing copy, formatting rundowns, ordering on-air graphic elements, and assisting commentators.
• Oversee the creation of show elements, including b-roll, highlights, interviews, teases, and feature packages.
• Work independently and/or as a member of a creative team
• Proactively offer and communicate new ideas to take the coverage forward
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Broadcast Journalism or related field.
• Minimum five (5) years' experience in sports production
• Ability to work the full duration of the Olympic Games
• Willingness to work overtime, overnight hours, weekends
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be 18 years or older
• It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal' s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
• Have a deep knowledge of, and interest in, the Olympics
• Capable of working in a fast-paced environment, and ''go the extra mile'' under tight deadlines
• Ability to multitask and manage a variety of responsibilities on a day-to-day basis.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a team
• Possess a high level of initiative
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site