Senior Software Developer - Billing
Santa Monica, CA
Hulu’s Product organization is seeking a Senior Product Manager, Payments, who will be an exceptional addition to our Customer Growth team. As a Payments Product Manager at Hulu, you will own the payments portfolio and vision to deliver outstanding payment services and processes across a wide breadth of internal and external partnerships. The right person for this role has experience building effective payment strategies for large eCommerce platforms, understands the nuances of a subscription service, and is familiar with compliance and regulatory needs. If you are someone who has an ambitious attitude, thrives in a cross-collaborative environment, and has a relentless pursuit of improving the customer experience, then this is a fantastic role for you!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Own the product vision for payment features that enable rapid subscriber growth across Hulu’s website, mobile apps, & streaming devices.
• Collaborate with Product, Design, Research, and Customer Service to define the payments platform improvement roadmap. Socialize roadmap and drive alignment across the organization.
• Discover innovative opportunities in the payment space to optimize overall auth rates, reduce chargebacks, and support customers’ evolving payment preferences.
• Be responsible for the prioritization and backlog for the Technology teams to build incremental improvements in an agile environment. Define acceptance criteria and collaborate with engineering for timely delivery of platform releases.
• Act as the voice for the company with vendors and partners to ensure efficient and optimized strategies to drive new customer growth, increased monetization, and reduced churn.
• Instill standard methodologies for reporting and analysis to communicate ongoing performance, subscriber quality, customer satisfaction, and identifying gaps in Hulu’s product offerings.
• Partner with Legal, Accounting, and Compliance departments to build new capabilities that adhere to industry-leading guidelines.
• Shepherd products from prototyping to implementation, being the go-to person for all feature and functionality requests for stakeholders.
WHAT TO BRING
• Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years in product management, focusing on payment processor, gateway, and platform integrations.
• Proven track record of delivering high-quality features for scalable internal tools that improve key performance indicators.
• Deep technical understanding of third-party Payment solutions and compliance requirements (PII, PCI, etc.).
• Understanding of business strategy and marketplace competition for payments, including reconciliation, compliance, and lifecycle management.
• Self-starter, strong sense of ownership and accountability.
• Great communicator and problem solver with collaborative demeanor. Eager to learn and never happy with the status quo.
• Master’s degree or MBA
• Built unique purchase and billing flows for different customer segments across device platforms
• Passion for the streaming entertainment industry.
• Experience onboarding new payment gateways for regional markets.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site