Los Angeles, CA
FOX Sports Digital is looking for an Editorial Designer to join our team in Los Angeles, CA. As the Editorial Designer, you will work alongside our Editorial Design Manager to ideate and create imagery for the FOX Sports App, FOXSports.com and other digital editorial platforms including, but not limited to, Story Card thumbnail imagery, in-line Story imagery, and FOX Sports digital newsletters.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
• Design and create templates for use by the editorial team for breaking news, live events, recurring franchises, and more
• Collaborate with the FOX Sports Digital Data Visualizer to enable FOX Sports Digital to produce stories and articles that include robust research and gambling content in an easily digestible, highly visual way
• Utilize analytics, research and other data to discover how different graphical approaches help drive reach, viewership, engagement and retention on the FOX Sports App and FOXSports.com
• Help maintain and contribute to FOX Sports Digital's editorial calendar and content budget, planning for upcoming events, major milestones and content themes
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
• Expertise in Adobe Photoshop and After Effects
• Knowledge of social media and other design trends a plus
• 3+ years of experience in Editorial Design
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Experience in the sports industry
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation's wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, the business has ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships. FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2, FOX Soccer Plus and FOX Deportes.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site