Director, Software Development
Santa Monica, CA US
Hulu’s in-house creative studio team is seeking a Creative Technologist who will be an outstanding addition to our development team. You will work on different end-to-end scenarios, with ground breaking front-end and back-end technologies to delight our customers. The right person for this role is a hardworking technology pioneer, a problem solver, and an innovator, with a high bar for themselves. You will help standardize and streamline the creation of new websites and marketing campaigns as well as maintain existing standard methodologies of current projects. If you are someone who thrives in a team environment and gains personal happiness when sharing knowledge and partnering with teams across Hulu, then this is a great role for you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Support creative digital campaigns across brand, product, social, licensed, subscriber growth, and B2B marketing
• Concept, develop, and maintain digital projects (dynamic digital banners, websites, microsites, quality assurance, custom emails, WordPress CMS)
• Identify new business opportunities from existing and emerging technologies
• Bring a thoughtful approach to building quality digital campaigns
WHAT TO BRING
• 3+ years in an advertising/creative agency background
• 3+ work experience with WordPress framework
• Move seamlessly between fast-paced small-scale efforts and large-scale productions, while maintaining an outstanding quality bar.
• Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to work under stress and prioritize multiple projects
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills that enable you to build consensus and enthusiasm among internal and external partners
• Strong desire for establishing and improving the storytelling of digital campaigns
• BA/BS degree preferred