Lead Software Engineer
Sinclair Broadcast Group
Bellevue, WA US
Sinclair Digital Agency (''DataSphere'') is a digital marketing company dedicated to helping small business owners get found online, attract customers and grow their businesses. The company has developed a turn-key, integrated, marketing automation platform that has helped tens of thousands of small businesses throughout the country. DataSphere's complete marketing solution includes a custom website, HD video, geo-targeted advertising campaign as well as a sophisticated customer relationship management platform, all available at an extremely affordable price. DataSphere is headquartered in Bellevue, WA with offices in Denver, CO.
We are looking for a creative Senior Dev Ops to manage the transition between project planning and software deployment. In this role, your duties will include developing software, configuring systems, and performing diagnostic tests throughout the stages of development. You will also be required to forecast project duration and cost.
To ensure success as a Senior DevOps Engineer, you should demonstrate extensive experience in DevOps Engineering. Outstanding Senior DevOps Engineers optimize and enhance a company's software performance.
Senior DevOps Engineer Responsibilities:
• Consulting with management on the operational requirements of software solutions.
• Contributing expertise on information system options, risk, and operational impact.
• Managing the installation and configuration of solutions.
• Collaborating with developers on software requirements.
• Designing automated module deployments.
• Completing code and script updates, as well as resolving product implementation errors.
• Overseeing routine maintenance procedures and performing diagnostic tests.
• Documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
• Conforming to best practices in network administration and cybersecurity.
• Keep up with latest cloud and dev ops technologies
• Research/Present dev ops solutions to productions problems
• Research/Propose upgrading/replacing current dev tools with better solutions
Senior DevOps Engineer Requirements:
• Bachelor's Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Systems, or similar.
• Master's Degree in a related field preferred.
• Extensive experience in DevOps Engineering, team management, and collaboration.
• Advanced knowledge of programming languages such as Python and Java, and writing code.
• Ability to oversee and mentor junior software developers, as well as report to management.
• Ability to install and configure software, gather test-stage data, and perform de-bugging.
• Ability to ensure smooth software deployment by writing script updates and running diagnostics.
• Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
• Advanced knowledge of best practices related to data encryption and cybersecurity.
• Ability to keep up with software development trends and innovation.
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.