Senior Director, Content Strategy
CBS Interactive is looking for a product manager to support the CBS All Access growth team. This role will work closely with the head of growth to define and collect requirements for A/B testing, identify opportunities for product experimentation, and provide the larger product organization with actionable insights from experiments.
You'll be on the cutting-edge of our product development process defining brand new experiences for our millions of users while also iteratively improving on our existing offering. As a member of the Growth team, you'll also partner closely with our data science, marketing, machine learning, and content groups to drive maximum value, user-focused initiatives into production.
• Leverage quantitative and qualitative data to identify potential A/B tests across all devices.
• Partner with Product Design, User Research, and Marketing teams to develop a comprehensive testing roadmap in order to maximize business growth.
• Analyze A/B tests and communicate actionable insights to the entire organization.
• Advocate for and help develop our A/B testing best practices.
• Run a cross-platform scrum team to test product improvements and new features by providing clear and actionable requirements (e.g. written PRDs).
• Work closely with CBS All Access product leadership to define, set and track testing performance.
• Additional other duties and roles as assigned.
What you bring to the team:
You have -
• 3+ years experience in product management, A/B testing and experimental design.
• Familiar with agile scrum teams and experience in the Product Owner role.
• Ability to analyze data and form a compelling story around it.
• Ability to quickly conceptualize and define ambiguous new projects for the entire organization and deliver on tight timelines.
• Proven track record of building, prioritizing, and executing your own testing focused roadmap.
• Proficiency in web analytics and video analytics (Adobe Analytics and/or other robust data solutions).
• Adept with presentation tools and services (Google Docs, Tableau, Google Data Studio, Keynote, PowerPoint, etc.) to communicate with a range of technical and non-technical audiences.
You might also have -
• Experience with mobile and OTT devices is a plus
• BA / BS