Head Of Finance, KYAC
Burbank, CA US
Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. seeks a Director, OH Planning & Analysis for the Financial Planning & Analysis department. The Director – Overhead Planning & Analysis will manage a team that owns the overhead financial planning process including operating budgets, long-term plan, forecasts, and financial analytics. The Director is required to provide guidance and recommendations to senior Corporate executives to develop overhead budgets, analyze costs and cost drivers, and perform ad hoc financial modeling to evaluate a wide range of Corporate initiatives.
• Lead the overhead financial planning process for the organization including annual budgets, monthly updates, quarterly forecasts, and reporting.
• Review and analyze the consolidation of organizational results.
• Lead implementation of new overhead planning system across the organization.
• Create sustainable dashboards and reports on key performance indicators for executive decision support.
• Provide recommendations on opportunities and perform risk assessments vs. projected results.
• Evaluate the overhead impact of new business opportunities and initiatives.
• Develop and present financial plans and projections to senior management.
• Monitor and manage several existing projects with tight deadlines, including independent project work.
• Identify and implement departmental process improvements and participate in cross-functional efforts to improve reporting, planning, and analysis capabilities.
• Develop professional relationships with key managers of businesses and planning contacts at WarnerMedia, and AT&T.
• Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or related field; CPA and/or MBA preferred.
• Minimum of 10 years' experience in corporate finance, consulting, or public accounting; Entertainment industry experience a plus.
• Ability to interact with upper management with clear and concise communications.
• Strong understanding of drivers and ability to provide actionable insights.
• Proactive management of deadlines and stakeholders.
• Strong analytical capabilities as well as written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience in preparing executive level presentations.
• Advanced knowledge of data management, Excel, and ERP systems, SAP preferred.
• Thorough knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and financial statement preparation.
• Knowledge of financial closing, consolidations, reporting and planning on a global scale.