Financial Systems Analyst - Finance Technology
Los Gatos, CA US
Netflix is a pioneer in the entertainment industry and a global provider of streaming video content, now reaching over 180 million subscribers spread across nearly every country in the world. Our customers consume billions of hours of content per month on a myriad of devices, and business continues to grow rapidly as we focus on penetrating key international markets.
In 2019, we spent $12 billion on films, TV shows, and other exciting content, much of which will be branded Netflix Originals. As we venture to become the world's greatest movie studio, we must successfully develop studio tools that will keep us nimble and effective. To that end, our organization is fast-growing and is a critical part of the business.
This area owns all applications built internally to assist various Netflix Content finance teams, and we are looking for a senior data analyst to support our finance team. Leaning on a consistent record in customer support with large-scale enterprises, we expect this role to drive our efforts to support a suite of apps that handle the company's content spend (covering programming, budgeting and forecasting, deal tracking, payments, accounting, and financial reporting).
In this role you will:
• Build reports and visualizations to support finance and content teams
• Understand and own our financial data to connect data sets across our studio suite of applications
• Work on SQL, Hive, Spark, Presto, R, Python, etc to drive analysis.
• Create and monitor errors and alerts to maintain data quality
• Partner with product managers and non-technical users to translate loose business questions into actionable reports and insights
• Partner with engineering teams to understand our data
• Analytical skills with an excellent grasp of SQL, R, Python, etc.
• Experience and expertise with at least 2 reporting tools such as tableau, Looker, etc
• You enjoy working with data to identify patterns, anomalies and opportunities
• You love to use data to drive decision-making.
• Focus on accuracy as these reports are used for key business decision-making and external reporting.
• Exposure to Machine learning, Data science models is a bonus
• Experience with ETL is a plus
• Experience with visual / UI design a plus
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site