Marketing Campaign Manager
Los Angeles, CA US
CBS Marketing is looking for someone who has extensive experience developing strategic, highly creative and effective multi-media marketing campaigns to launch and market a wide variety of original TV programs, series and specials. As the Brand Manager, you will be responsible for gathering appropriate customer insights and data points to create and produce many types of marketing plans that effectively set objectives, identify appropriate target audiences, develop positioning strategies, then integrate mass-media, social media, promotional activities and other tactics that effectively engage appropriate audiences. You will work across a team of marketing strategists who will collaborate with internal and external teams, along with out-of-house agencies, to develop and execute strategic marketing plans, with a goal to find innovative, efficient and effective ways to market our CBS programming, as we build the CBS brand as a top choice for entertainment content.
• Set clear objectives, identify audience targets and set positioning and engagement strategies across a wide range of content types.
• Gather, analyze and apply relevant customer insights and data in collaboration with research team to help define effective and innovative strategic marketing approaches.
• Build and implement strategies that provide the most advantageous opportunity to gain significant and valid recognition by our audiences and the industry.
• Provide creative direction and feedback to ensure all is on brand and aligns with campaign and brand strategy.
• Lead the development of a wide range of 360- integrated content marketing plans, including communication and engagement strategies across on-air, social, digital, CBS owned channels, TV, out-of-home and PR.
• Act as a leader and "catalyst" who brings big ideas and inspires others to deliver best in class ideas, obtaining buy-in and effectively and efficiently implement ideas at scale
• Create and own goals and performance metrics for campaigns; monitor regularly to understand effectiveness of strategy and creative, making recommendations for continuous improvement.
• Collaborate effectively with cross-functional marketing teams including media, creative, social and promotion teams to ensure brand consistency and overall success
• Build and manage highly positive relationships and work effectively with a wide range of development executives, executive producers/showrunners, talent, creative agencies, trade personnel, publicists, agents, managers, media outlets and industry influencers.
• 3+ years of experience in film and/or TV marketing
• Relevant marketing team experience with a major studio, media company, streaming service, brand and/or marketing agency, consumer marketing, marketing communications and/or digital/high-technology consumer companies/products
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to influence direction on a wide range of department issues
• Possess strong decision-making skills
• Strong project management and skills
• Solid knowledge of the TV/entertainment landscape
• Experience working with Executive Producers, including relationship management, selling through of strategy and creative
• Ability to operate with significant autonomy and discretion
• Ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders and external agencies/partners, including day-to-day management of campaign milestones and agency deliverables
• Ability to prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment
• Highly data-driven, possessing strong ability gather and apply insights to frame recommendations and results into concise and actionable reports
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site