Senior Financial Analyst - Content FP&A
Manager, Production Finance - Animation (EMEA)
Animation is a key strategic initiative for Netflix and our animation teams are expanding quickly. In support of this growth, we are building a small yet impactful Animation team to manage our efforts across Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA). Production Finance will play a critical role in this team's development, as it is on the forefront of setting up the way we manage our vision, strategy, and production partnering.
We are seeking a Manager of Production Finance who will partner with our Creative Executives, Production Executives, and Partner Studios across the EMEA region, while also contributing to the knowledge and growth of Netflix Animation globally. This Manager will be embedded more broadly within our Studio Finance team here in EMEA, and will keep close ties to our Los Angeles team and operations. The dynamic landscape of Netflix and growth of the Animation Studio create a unique opportunity to build out a first-class experience for Animation Production Finance in EMEA.
Their responsibilities will be as follows, but not limited to:
• Initial budget and deal analysis for projects contemplating Development or requiring an early exploratory assessment
• Interfacing with partner studios in-region on all financial activities, including: tax incentive vetting, budget accuracy, production plan to budget confirmation, assist with reporting package onboarding, cash flow review and addressing any partner or region specific financial practices or requests
• Maintain list of tentative projects and sync regularly with Creative to identify areas of focus on new projects; serve as a key conduit for communication to and from US team to ensure alignment and cohesive approach
• Work in conjunction with EMEA Manager, Production to analyze production plans, budgets, partner practices, and production operations
• Create a finance manual for operating within EMEA as well as interfacing information back to Los Angeles.
• Partner with potential EMEA ARCs to track minimum commitments and build stronger ties in regards to systems and practices.
Ideal Skills & Expertise:
• 10+ years experience in either VFX or Animation Finance/Accounting
• Experience working with Producers and Executives
• Familiar with dynamics of working internationally and for a global company
• Budgeting, cost reporting, and cash flowing experience
• Proven ability to work effectively with cross-functional partners and teams
• Very organized and clear communicator
• Familiar with establishing systems and tools