Senior Marketing Data Analyst
Miami, FL US
The Digital Copywriter is responsible for:
• Write copy for search engine marketing, email and mobile marketing.
• Write editorial around show premieres to be included in website and app.
• Create and manage a calendar of copy requests and deadlines.
• Work within the boundaries of Telemundo's voice and regulatory language while writing copy that feels dynamic.
• Find compelling ways to communicate about programming week after week while taking fresh approaches to creating demand.
• Serve as Center of Excellence for Title & Governance team to improve & modernize titles, descriptions, etc, holding weekly meetings to review upcoming content.
• Participate in brainstorming exercises related to marketing themes and campaigns.
• Understand competitive and best-in-class writing styles for digital content and provide guidance and direction to Digital Marketing team.
• Gives guidance to community managers about specific content pillars and language that reflects social sentiment.
• Must be fully fluent in English and Spanish (both written and verbal).
• 3+ years of copywriting experience at an agency, brand, or publication
• Proficient with Word, Power Point, Excel-Adobe Creative Suite
• Professional proofreading and/or copy-editing experience a plus
• Must be willing to work in the greater Miami, Florida area
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have a valid driver's license
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
• Someone that sees the glass half full and is excited to take on new challenges, initiatives, and projects.
• Works well under pressure.
• Can thrive and create your own structure in a fluid work environment.
• A pro at project management.
• Strong, positive, clear communicator skills; ability to articulate ideas, rationale and nuance.
• Has a knack for multi-tasking.
• Thinks analytically and strategically (it's not just about the words, it's about the thinking behind them, too).
• Works with people across multiple functional areas (media, digital, NBC CRM, etc).
• Anticipates needs, innovates and flourishes in a high volume, fast-paced environment.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site