Intern - Promotions
- Entry (0-2 years) Experience
KGAN has a great opportunity for you! We are looking to fill a Summer Promotions Intern position. Qualified candidates should also be planning and preparing for a job in public relations and TV broadcasting. We are looking for highly motivated, dedicated students who are looking to get the most out of their learning experience. You must be at least 18 years of age and attending a college institution.
The Promotion/Marketing Summer Promotions Intern will learn techniques and procedures in the production of local television promotion. This includes, writing, shooting, editing and producing commercials designed to promote viewership of CBS2 and Fox 28, including network programming and local news programming. There will be opportunities to learn and demonstrate writing and video editing abilities.
• Applicants must be enrolled full-time in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at an accredited university. This is an unpaid internship. Credit Verfication forms will be provided.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
• Good organizational and project coordination skills required
• The hours will be 20 hours per week, weekend work is required.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!