Digital Marketing Coordinator
Capitol Music Group
Brentwood, TN US
Under the Capitol Music Group umbrella of UMG, Capitol Christian Music Group is the market leader in the field of recorded music, distribution, and music publishing. Employing over 150 people, Capitol CMG provides a challenging and rewarding work environment characterized by a commitment to our staff, our artists and songwriters, one another, our customers, and community service.
CCMG is looking for a Manager, National Promotion to build and develop relationships with assigned radio outlets, increase airplay as well as plan and execute promotional activities.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Manage with excellence assigned promotional events for all artists on CCMG roster.
• Cooperatively work with the entire National Promotion Team to create promotional plans for assigned artists.
• Promote new and current singles through radio station contacts and relationship building according to CCMG priorities.
• Implement on-air promotions and local contests for all CCMG artists in relation to specific priorities.
• Collaborate with team members for all conferences and events involving CCMG National Promotion.
• In partnership with the entire team, support all regions of the country with tracking calls made to all reporters as needed.
• Contribute to the radio promotion of CCMG company priority artists as it relates to owned and distributed labels.
• Act as the primary liaison between CCMG artists and radio station contacts.
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Bring your VIBE:
• 2-3 years of relevant experience
• College degree preferred
• Excellent selling skills
• Team first mentality
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• An innovative mindset to adjust tactics and strategies in a changing environment
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment while producing excellent results
• Outstanding communication skills that produce desired results of assigned work
• Needs to be proactive, organized and problem solution-oriented, demonstrating good decision-making skills while thinking quickly when all facts are not known
• Must maintain discretion and confidentiality
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are an E-Verify employer.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site