Security Systems Administrator
The Sr. Analyst, Pricing is an integral part of GolfNow's Revenue Management team. The Sr. Analyst will be responsible for pricing inventories while also maintaining the integrity of revenue by managing policies, offers, and other discounts across the company with a data-driven mindset.
• Exceed the budgeted pricing and revenue goals in the assigned GolfNow markets.
• Own and optimally price tee time inventory by constantly balancing between demand pace and inventory supply across markets using data and analytics, weather information, inventory levels, competition, seasonality, etc.
• Collaborate with the Marketing team to develop coordinated marketing and pricing strategies that drive revenue and ensure the company remains competitive in the marketplace.
• Translate market findings into actionable revenue strategies and regularly provide color to upper management on key performance metrics and trends.
• Develop price sensitivity models and reporting tools that enable the company to quickly identify and respond to changing market conditions and customer behavior trends.
• Recommend system and reporting enhancements to improve operational efficiency and revenues.
• Provide feedback to enhance the automated price optimization system and other related technologies
• MBA / Masters in Business Management, Finance, Decision Sciences, Management Science, or a related field
• A minimum of 3+ years of pricing or revenue management experience
• Strong critical thinking, business acumen, problem solving skills and ability to work through complex problems.
• Advanced skills in Excel, SQL, and Tableau
Additional Job Requirements
(note job #: 56725BR)
• Must be willing to work in Orlando, FL
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site