Software Development Manager - Creative Engineering
Culver City, CA
Amazon Studios Technology is looking for a Technical Operations Support Engineer to help drive the execution and improvement of key service delivery processes throughout the Studios organization. Your responsibilities will contribute to supporting network, technology, software and devices across Amazon Studios global productions. TechOps teams support the Studios production personnel (cast and crew) and Studios business teams (development, engineering, programming and marketing). We work in a team environment and regularly interact with production personnel and studio executives at all levels.
The TechOps Support Engineer will have an excellent understanding of computers components (hardware and software) and a demonstrated willingness to learn and apply new technology. Regular activities include systems administration, troubleshooting, issue prioritization, root cause analysis in problem solving and escalation in a variety of software and hardware environments. A successful candidate will demonstrate a technical aptitude, the ability to deal effectively with people in a wide variety of situations. A successful candidate will also be able to prioritize a multitude of concurrent issues, and escalate with a customer obsession mindset and demonstrate a proven ability to operate in extreme high pressure situations. You will provide first and second tier technical support, contribute to enterprise cross-functional projects and interact with software developers, executives, vendors and other support teams.
• 4+ years networking, IT and technical support experience within the TV and film industry.
• 4+ years of systems administration, storage solutions and internet connectivity
• Professional work experience as a systems administration, network engineer or software development engineer.
• A solid understanding of networking, server and desktop technology and proven methods on providing innovative solutions to customers.
• A proven track record of supporting large-scale enterprise applications and technology.
• Innovative thinking and bias for action balanced with a strong customer and quality focus
• Passionate about customers and new technology
• An ability to think creatively and apply strong analytical and problem solving skills, driving issues to resolution.
• Strong attention to detail and excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Experience working with enterprise software companies
• Record of driving incident response to improve support-related processes and the technical support experience
• Open to working and managing across shifts
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's leadership principles requirements for this role
• Meets/exceeds Amazon's functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site