Product Manager, Partner Developer Tools and Services
Los Gatos, CA
The Partner Developer Experience team is focused on helping engineers around the world design and deploy Netflix capabilities quickly, with the highest levels of quality. We do this by developing, deploying, and operating tools, tests, and technologies that allow engineers to rapidly bring the Netflix experience to new platforms and architectures like smart TVs, set-top boxes, and streaming sticks in a way that brings joy to our viewers. The results of our work can be seen on hundreds of millions of devices worldwide… and that number is growing every day.
To learn more about our teams, feel free to listen to this podcast.
What you will do:
• Help shape the future of our test framework and tooling used by all the major TV and device manufacturers like Samsung, Sony, Google, and Amazon
• Apply software development best practices and release high-quality code to production
• Develop strategies to support new features in the Netflix APK/SDK releases
• Develop technology to automate manual testing (Electric Eye and Eye Patch are examples of this)
• Develop, gather, and publish key metrics to determine the health and consistency of the infrastructure and tests. Utilize these metrics to drive improvements which enable partners to be more efficient in their Netflix integration cycle
• Operate in a highly cross-functional environment where you can work with your peers across Netflix to help our partners be successful
What you need to have:
• Bachelor or Masters in CS or equivalent engineering experience.
• 7+ years of experience in a software development role.
• Experience measuring and improving software quality at scale.
• You love working on ambiguous problems and coming up with elegant, scalable solutions.
• Interest in working on device security focusing on digital rights management (DRM)
• Experience with embedded systems, specifically with devices.
• Excellent communication skills. You thrive by collaborating with multiple teams and use your communication skills to influence product direction.
• Continuous integration / build management tools experience a plus.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site