Senior Analyst, International Tax
Los Angeles, CA
The role location is flexible between Los Angeles or Los Gatos, CA.
Are you looking for a role in international tax planning? Are you curious about and looking to contribute to developing and implementing tax planning strategies? Do you enjoy analyzing complex technical issues and building models to quantify potential tax costs or savings? If yes, we would love to speak with you.
Our International Tax team serves a central part in the success of our business. We are seeking a Senior International Tax Analyst, reporting to the International Tax Manager, to provide global international tax planning and analytical support. The ideal candidate will have solid technical and analytical skills, strong organizational and communication skills, and excellent attention to detail. A successful candidate will be able to build and manage complex models and should have a deep appreciation for the quantitative side of international tax planning.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Assist with building and maintaining models to quantify the tax cost or savings of various business plans and tax projects;
• Research tax issues and prepare technical documentation;
• Assist on special projects and ad hoc requests from leadership and cross-functional stakeholders; and
• Support the international tax aspects of our tax provision and tax compliance process.
• 5+ years of relevant international tax experience, including public accounting, law firm, and/or industry experience;
• CPA, law degree, and/or Master's degree in taxation preferred but not required;
• Extensive experience with US international tax issues, including foreign tax credits, GILTI, FDII, BEAT, Subpart F, DCLs, etc.;
• Experience working with large data sets using various tools, including (but not limited to) MS Excel, Google Sheets, Alteryx, and Tableau;
• Basic understanding of transfer pricing concepts; and
• You embrace and advocate the Netflix culture and our long-term view.
Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with over 193 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause, and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site