Moving Picture Company
Los Angeles, CA
We are currently seeking an experienced Nuke Compositor to join our creative advertising team in our Culver City location. We are looking for an experienced artist, able to work alongside our VFX Supervisors and other leads to deliver high-quality vfx work for our clients.
• To be part of the advertising Compositing team integrating multiple elements (live action footage, CG, stock elements etc.) and combining them to create the final image.
• Work collaboratively with Supervisors, the compositing team and other VFX departments.
• 3+ years of professional Compositing experience with Nuke for advanced VFX projects, ideally in Advertising.
• Knowledge of other VFX software such as Maya and Houdini is an advantage.
• Any experience with Flame or other systems based Compositing tools is also an advantage.
• Time management skills and the ability to meet given deadlines with creativity and resourcefulness
• A desire to collaborate with a large team of producers and artists; open to feedback as a path to growth.
Technicolor is home to the world's premiere portfolio of visual effects brands, services, and creative innovations. With locations that span the globe, and service offerings tailored to the specific creative and storytelling needs of each project, we power premium content. Our diverse family of VFX brands includes: MPC, The Mill, MR. X, Mikros MPC Advertising, and Technicolor VFX. Each studio has their own unique approach to help storytellers create out of this world experiences.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site