Production Safety Specialist
The Maury Povich Show is seeking an Associate Producer. This is a Run of Show Position. Responsibilities include:
- Books guests to appear on the show on a weekly basis
- Work with guests who will appear on the show while they are in town
- Assist Producer and delegate to Production assistants
- Involvement in all show day procedures
- Minimum 1 year professional TV experience with a talk show, news or court program or other relevant entertainment experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and the internet
- Must be willing to work in Stamford, Connecticut.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- Must be willing to work overtime and weekends
- Experience with daytime talk shows a plus
- 2 to 3 years experience in TV Production (including internships) preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and previous experience booking guests for television
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments under high pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to follow direction and work independently when necessary
-Superior organizational skills
-Bachelor's degree preferred
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site