Financial Analyst, FP&A
West Hollywood, CA
About The Brand
Pluto TV, a ViacomCBS company, is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 250+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies. Pluto TV is available on all mobile, web and connected TV streaming devices and millions of viewers tune in each month to watch premium news, TV shows, movies, sports, lifestyle, and trending digital series. Headquartered in West Hollywood, Pluto TV has offices in New York, Silicon Valley, Chicago and Berlin.
Overview and Responsibilities
Working on the Monetization team, the Monetization Manager- UX is responsible for looking at Pluto TV's ad revenue platform holistically, and executing on the day-to-day tasks needed to drive existing and new initiatives to improve revenue, both short- and long-term. The Monetization Manager works closely with Product, BI, Growth teams to craft, measure, monitor and optimize monetization strategies of User Experience.
This role reports to the VP, Monetization.
This is a meaningful role with a wide range of responsibilities, including:
• Work across teams to define, gather, and track monetization KPIs and initiatives
• Write actionable business requirement documentation (BRD) for Product, BI & Engineering teams
• Gather & analyze monetization KPIs across Pluto User Experiences
• Present monetization KPIs and recommendations to Pluto teams
• Keep current on external market monetization trends & opportunities
We believe the right individual will have the following skills and experience in order to be successful in this role:
• Technical documentation interests you… really, it does.
• You love Data, playing with data, deep diving data, etc.
• Optimization makes you happy & you don't like to be grumpy.
• You know how to motivate people without being obnoxious.
• Deep UX design & product experience, both technical and applied
• Extensive data analysis experience
• Cross-team communication and coordination experience
• Experiment design experience, hypothesis and quantitative analysis
• UX product/engineering experience (min 2 years)
• PRD or BRD writing experience
• SQL fluent (wizard preferred)
• Tableau (or equivalent) fluent
Pluto TV is the leading free streaming television service in America, delivering 100+ live and original channels and thousands of on-demand movies in partnership with major TV networks, movie studios, publishers, and digital media companies.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site