Senior Manager, Paid Social Media
New York, NY US
Comprised of Disney's international media businesses and the Company's various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International (DTCI) segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company's global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
The Walt Disney Company's Direct-to-Consumer and International segment (DTCI) is a global, multiplatform media, technology and distribution organization for high-quality content created by Disney's Studio Entertainment and Media Networks groups.
DTCI includes Disney's international media operations and the Company's direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the upcoming Disney-branded direct-to-consumer streaming service, the Company's ownership stake in Hulu, and the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN. BAMTECH Media, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney-branded streaming platforms, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company as part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment.
Lifecycle Marketing is a cross-functional organization focused on driving engagement and retention for Disney+, ESPN+ and the Disney Bundle. The team is results-driven, data-informed and thoughtful. Members of the team identify opportunities, build programs and develop optimization loops across the subscriber lifecycle. Ideal candidates for Lifecycle Marketing, in addition to being a strong marketer, will possess a T-shaped skillset across product, analytics, and design.
The Director, Lifecycle Marketing will lead a talented team to improve engagement, retention, reduce churn and monetization of subscribers through all CRM functions including email, push notifications, in-app, and cross-promotion. The team will work alongside Product Marketing, Product, International Partner teams and Marketing Operations to increase subscriber engagement.
• Oversee, develop and manage content marketing campaigns across the subscriber lifecycle leveraging email, in-product, browser, logged-in and push messaging channels
• Own the creation and development of a unified content marketing calendar, messaging guidelines and quality control checks for ESPN+ and Disney+ lifecycle campaigns
• Lead, coach, and develop a team of exceptional marketers to ensure messaging is tailored to the respective audiences of ESPN+ and Disney+
• Be the point of contact for collaboration, insights sharing and global alignment with regional leads in APAC, EMEA and LATAM.
• Work closely with Martech, Analytics, and Operations to create processes, measurement and relationships to drive relevant and impactful messaging programs
• Collaborate and coalesce design, editorial and creative resources across The Walt Disney Company, that includes a close partnership with ESPN Marketing, Disney Theatrical Marketing, and teams within Disney Streaming Services while ensuring clear, concise messaging to subscribers
• Communicate wins and learnings across the organization. Message effectively with executives and external partners with quantifiable results of customer marketing campaigns, and return on effort
• Work with leadership to identify messaging priorities
• 8+ years of relevant marketing experience, developing multi-channel content strategies,
• Experience managing direct reports
• Experience working with CRM systems.
• Exceptional organizational skills and manage accountability well across multiple work streams
• Track record with scaled data systems, and synthesizing data for executive audiences
• Demonstrated success collaborating across a global organization, and partnering with people who are experts in their fields
• Track record of creating content marketing, customer campaigns that drive feature adoption and product usage
• Strong project management and timeline management skills
• Ownership mindset and ability to work independently
• Results-driven and self-starter
• Strong communicator, both written and verbal
• Demonstrated ability to articulate a vision and motivate, inspire and challenge a high-performing team to achieve that vision
• Familiarity with ExactTarget, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Responsys, Iterable, Braze or Responsys a plus
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site