Payroll Specialist - APAC
Our business is growing rapidly and we continue to look for the best and brightest talent to scale with our growth opportunities.
We are on the hunt for an Accounts Payable (AP) professional to support our International Supplier Invoice operations. This position will be based in our Singapore office and will report to the Accounts Payable Manager based in Singapore. This position will interact with the AP team across our global offices and will require a flexible worker for the role.
The perfect candidate for this role will be very detail-oriented, able to analyze a large volume of transactions with high accuracy, have excellent communication skills, be capable of multitasking, and taking the initiative to drive process change and improvements. Fluency in Korean language is a requirement for the position.
• Assist with high invoice volumes in multiple languages and currencies
• Review invoices for accuracy in account coding and tax treatment
• Perform monthly Accounts Payable close activities as needed, such as manual journal entries and assisting the Accounting Team with close inquiries
• Identify and drive process improvement and automation ensuring we can scale with the company's growth
• Review, analyze, and respond to internal and external supplier inquiries
• Perform supplier statement of account reconciliations
• Support teammates and colleagues to build strong and healthy relationships with suppliers and service providers
• Perform audit and tax/finance team support
• Perform other duties and ad hoc projects as assigned
• Able to work with a high volume of transactions in a fast-paced environment
• Able to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information
• Customer Service oriented person who focuses on quality communication and attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Excel and ERP systems (Workday experience a plus)
• Highly motivated with the ability to work independently
• A forward-looking thinker who can articulate the need for and implement process improvements
• Understanding of SOX compliance rules and guidelines
• Fluent in English and Korean
Education and Experience
• Accounting or Finance background
• 5+ years of relevant experience
• Degree in a relevant field of study
• Experience at a global company a plus
• Knowledge of cloud-related ERP systems a plus
Netflix is the world's leading streaming entertainment service with 183 million paid memberships in over 190 countries enjoying TV series, documentaries, and feature films across a wide variety of genres and languages. Members can watch as much as they want, anytime, anywhere, on any internet-connected screen. Members can play, pause, and resume watching, all without commercials or commitments.
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site