Board Operator / Producer
Charlotte, NC US
WFNZ, Charlotte's Sports Leader, and the market's only all local sports station, is seeking a strategic visionary, tactical facilitator, talent motivator and determined winner to be our next Brand Manager.
Qualified applicants should be proficient in all the following areas:
• Big picture mastery of the sports industry. Knowledge and love for all sports
• Weekly one-on-one coaching of high-profile air talent
• Hands-on scheduling of sports formats to optimize the delicate balance of cume and TSL
• Relentless competitive spirit and the interminable drive to be #1
• Tireless work ethic
• Uncompromising integrity
• A commanding leadership style in the hallway, the studio, the community and the industry
• Boundless creative energy manifested in powerfully persuasive writing skills
• Savvy in the use of digital platforms to foster truth and trust in audience engagement
Due to the expected enthusiasm for this position, no telephone calls can be accepted or returned.
To be considered, your resume must reflect a minimum of three (3) years' experience as a program director or assistant program director in a comparable market. You should prove demonstrable ratings success and possess impeccable references. Some air work is also required. Must have a valid driver's license and, if a personal vehicle is required, insurance.
First/Mid Level Officials and Managers