Glendale, CA US
• Further the storytelling process by developing the look, personality and feel of the characters.
• Capture the personality and life of a character with their design and attire.
• Create turnarounds, special poses, mouth charts and expression sheets and provide a clean pass of the final approved design.
• Work closely with the Art Director to review Storyboard for characters that need to be designed for each episode.
• Ensure that the high quality and style of show established by the Executive Producer and Art Director is achieved and maintained.
• Prepare all character designs for shipment to oversees vendor animation studios
• Work closely with Art Director to resolve design issues and deadlines.
• Adhere to the production schedule provided by Line Producer to ensure cost effective, timely production.
• Ability to design and create a variety of characters, turnarounds, mouth charts, expression sheets and special poses.
• Ability to align with style and sensibility of show.
• Ability to translate reference into 2D or 3D art.
• Knowledge of drawing software that includes Photoshop, Illustrator, and 3D technology, where applicable.
• Positive attitude with the ability to be flexible.
• Excellent organizational, verbal, written, e-social skills and acumen.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience
The application for this position is hosted at the Employer's site. Click on the button below to open the application page in a new tab in your browser.Apply at Employer's Site