Manager, Technical Logistics - Transportation
The Video Associate Producer is part of the core video production team, reporting to the NBC Sports Director, Digital Content & Strategy. The role includes day-to-day editing of original sports video for distribution across all of NBC Sports' digital platforms with an emphasis on betting-related content.
• Produce and edit original digital video for specific NBC Sports properties with a heavy emphasis on betting-related sports content
• Create multiple pieces of original content per week for distribution across NBC Sports BET digital platforms as well as YouTube
• Work with in-house talent to create compelling content for multiple distribution outlets, including social media
• Proactively pitch and execute new original video concepts
• Assist in the creation of sales/sponsored content
• Bachelor's Degree in related field
• Demonstrated knowledge of sports and sports betting
• Minimum three (3) years' work experience in television production, and/or digital media production
• Minimum three (3) years' experience working in an Avid editing environment
• Expert in Avid environment, edit while capture and Interplay, a shared edit environment
• Familiarity and/or previous experience working inside a television control room.
• Creatively proficient in Photoshop
• Must be highly organized and detail-oriented
• Must have exhibited in past roles the willingness to provide a new approach to editorial process
• A true team player, who thrives on mentoring and teaching other team members technical and creative skills; an individual who thrives in a team-based culture
• Should be flexible and be able to work under deadline pressure
• Exhibits a passion for sports and sports media
• Strong knowledge of professional and college sports, athletes, teams, etc.
• Continue to develop skill sets needed to regularly and independently take on other positions and/or responsibilities associated with specific projects and/or shows